- Le voyage de Sparte. Félix Juven, 1906. In-12, red half-maroquin with corners, spine gilt, cover and spine kept (Champs Stroobants). Copy on hollande, specially printed for Monsieur Barrès. Letter a.s. from Maurice Barrès, dated 27 February 1906. From the libraries of Charles Filippi, and Gabriel Hanotaux with ex-libris.
- La Grande pitié des églises de France. Émile-Paul frères, 1914. In-12, half havana morocco with corners, spine decorated, gilt head, cover and spine preserved (Binding signed, not illegible). First edition.
- A garden on the Orontes. Plon, 1922. In-12, red half-chagrin with corners, spine decorated, gilt head, covers and spine kept (Saulnier). First edition. One of 50 copies on China paper. Envoi a.s. from Maurice Barrès on the false title. Enclosed : 2 letters a. s. from Barrès talking about the work. Spine faded, binding very damaged, spine and hinges cracked.
Stamp Henry Bouillier for each volume.
- Colette Baudoche. Paris, Delagrave, [s.d.]. In-4, paperback tired and soiled. Illustrations by Deslignières. One of 200 copies on vellum paper. Some foxing.
- L'Angoisse de Pascal. Les Bibliophiles fantaisistes, Dorbon Aîné, 1910. In-4, paperback. Edition printed at 500 copies. Sending a.s. from Barrès, dated November 1914. Some foxing.